We are opening the markets gradually and with additional safety measures in place. We have rules in place that we ask all customers follow when shopping at any of our markets:
- Shoppers must stay six feet apart from one another. Guidelines in place will help demonstrate that distance.
- Please wear a mask while shopping. Vendors will also be wearing masks.
- Please do not touch the food until you have purchased it. Vendors will be wearing gloves to bag your items.
- Social gatherings will not be allowed at the market.
- If you are not feeling well, please stay at home.
Status of the Markets
Tower Grove Farmers’ Market Saturday: The market is open from 8am-12:30pm. Currently the market is set up on the roundabout in the center of the park. Please remember that all roads into the park are currently closed.
Tower Grove Farmers’ Market Tuesday: The Tuesday Market has yet to open and an opening date is still to be determined.
The Boulevard Farmers’ Market: The market opens on May 17 and will be open from 9am-1pm. The market will be in the usual spot at The Boulevard in Richmond Heights.
The Ferguson Farmers’ Market: The Ferguson Farmers’ Market opens on May 16 and will be open from 8am-12Noon. The market will be in the usual spot at 501 S. Florissant Road in Ferguson.
If you are looking for the CSA box delivery site, you can find that here: https://stlfmllc.square.site/
If you are looking for ways to support the farmers’ market, there are some options here: Ways to Support TGFM.
Thank you, St. Louis! Stay safe and stay strong.