Thank you for your interest in the 2021 farmers’ markets!
The vendor signup form for 2021 is below.
2021 Market Information
Saturday Tower Grove Farmers’ Market
Saturdays, 8am-12:30pm, April 10 – November 6
Reach thousands of shoppers every Saturday at the Tower Grove Farmers’ Market.
Season-long fee: $1,100; Weekly vending fee: $50
Tuesday Tower Grove Farmers’ Market
Tuesdays, 4pm – dusk, May 4 – September 28
Our Tuesday Market has become a Tower Grove neighborhood tradition! It’s well-attended with a fun and festive atmosphere.
Season-long fee: $650; Weekly vending fee: $35
Boulevard Farmers’ Market
Sundays, 9am-1pm, May 2 – October 31
In 2021 we’re expanding and using the surface parking lot along Brentwood Boulevard. This will add incredible visibility along one of St. Louis’ busiest roads.
Season-long fee: $900; Weekly vending fee: $40
Ferguson Farmers’ Market
Saturdays, 8am – Noon, May 1 – October 30
The Ferguson Farmers’ Market is a popular destination with a great vendor lineup, excellent live music, and families and friends enjoying their Saturday mornings together.
Season-long fee: $600; Weekly vending fee: $25
Important information regarding signing up:
- If you are signing up for the full-season and paying in-full, upon submitting the application you will be taken to a page to complete your payment.
- If you are signing up for the full-season and are not paying in full, or if you are signing up for select dates only, upon submitting the application you will be taken to a page to pay a $25 processing fee. This fee is non-refundable. Once your application is approved, you will be sent an invoice to pay a deposit. This deposit is equal to three market date fees (example: TGFM Saturday deposit is $50 x 3 = $150). The deposit will be applied to your final three market dates.
- Please read the rules at the end of the application carefully.
What do you get for your vendor fee?
- 10×10 space (vendor must supply tent and table[s])
- Avg of 4,000 customers per week pass through the market
Who is invited to participate?
- Farmers (products must be grown in MO / IL)
- Meat Vendors (locally produced and processed)
- Bakery Vendors (locally produced)
- Vendors of locally produced foods
- Vendors of locally made non-food products
- No items that need FDA approval or claim to be medicinal
- MLMs are not allowed
- Non-Profit Organizations: We welcome an array of non-profit organizations. Please use our contact form if you are interested in bringing your organization to the market.
- We highly encourage DIVERSITY at TGFM, minority owned/operated businesses will be sought out
- Vendors are encouraged to use their social media platforms to promote themselves and the market, we will repost as able.