Thank you for your interest in the 2021 farmers’ markets!
The vendor signup form for 2021 is below.
2021 Market Information
Saturday Tower Grove Farmers’ Market
FULL FOR THE 2021 SEASON
Saturdays, 8am-12:30pm, April 10 – November 6
Reach thousands of shoppers every Saturday at the Tower Grove Farmers’ Market.
Season-long fee: $1,100; Weekly vending fee: $50
Tuesday Tower Grove Farmers’ Market
Tuesdays, 4pm – dusk, May 4 – September 28
Our Tuesday Market has become a Tower Grove neighborhood tradition! It’s well-attended with a fun and festive atmosphere.
Season-long fee: $650; Weekly vending fee: $35
Boulevard Farmers’ Market
Sundays, 9am-1pm, May 2 – October 31
In 2021 we’re expanding and using the surface parking lot along Brentwood Boulevard. This will add incredible visibility along one of St. Louis’ busiest roads.
Season-long fee: $900; Weekly vending fee: $40
Ferguson Farmers’ Market
Saturdays, 8am – Noon, May 1 – October 30
The Ferguson Farmers’ Market is a popular destination with a great vendor lineup, excellent live music, and families and friends enjoying their Saturday mornings together.
Season-long fee: $600; Weekly vending fee: $25
Important information regarding signing up:
- If you are signing up for the full-season and paying in-full, upon submitting the application you will be taken to a page to complete your payment.
- If you are signing up for the full-season and are not paying in full, or if you are signing up for select dates only, upon submitting the application you will be taken to a page to pay a $25 processing fee. This fee is non-refundable. Once your application is approved, you will be sent an invoice to pay a deposit. This deposit is equal to three market date fees (example: TGFM Saturday deposit is $50 x 3 = $150). The deposit will be applied to your final three market dates.
- Please read the rules at the end of the application carefully.
What do you get for your vendor fee?
- 10×10 space (vendor must supply tent and table[s])
- Avg of 4,000 customers per week pass through the market
Who is invited to participate?
- Farmers (products must be grown in MO / IL)
- Meat Vendors (locally produced and processed)
- Bakery Vendors (locally produced)
- Vendors of locally produced foods
- Vendors of locally made non-food products
- No items that need FDA approval or claim to be medicinal
- MLMs are not allowed
- Non-Profit Organizations: We welcome an array of non-profit organizations. Please use our contact form if you are interested in bringing your organization to the market.
- We highly encourage DIVERSITY at TGFM, minority owned/operated businesses will be sought out
- Vendors are encouraged to use their social media platforms to promote themselves and the market, we will repost as able.