2022 Vendor Application
Saturday Tower Grove Farmers’ Market
(Update March 7, 2022: the Saturday Tower Grove Farmers’ Market is full and interested vendors will be put on a waitlist.)
Saturdays, 8am-12:30pm, April 2 – November 5
Reach thousands of shoppers every Saturday at the Tower Grove Farmers’ Market.
Season-long fee: $1,100; Weekly vending fee: $55
Season-long fee with vehicle: $1,500; Weekly vending fee with vehicle: $65
Tuesday Tower Grove Farmers’ Market
Tuesdays, 4pm – dusk, May 3 – September 27
Our Tuesday Market has become a Tower Grove neighborhood tradition! It’s well-attended with a fun and festive atmosphere.
Season-long fee: $700; Weekly vending fee: $40
The Boulevard Farmers’ Market
Sundays, 9am-1pm, May 1 – October 30
(Update July 29, 2022: the Boulevard Farmers’ Market is full and interested vendors will be put on a waitlist.)
The Sunday Market at The Boulevard has seen a lot of growth over the past 2 years, and is a great opportunity to become a part of our farmers’ markets.
Season-long fee: $900; Weekly vending fee: $40
Important information regarding signing up:
- If you are signing up for the full-season and paying in-full, upon submitting the application you will be taken to a page to complete your payment.
- If you are signing up for the full-season and are not paying in full, or if you are signing up for select dates only, upon submitting the application you will be taken to a page to pay a $25 processing fee. This fee is non-refundable. Once your application is approved, you will be sent an invoice to pay a deposit. This deposit is equal to three market date fees (example: TGFM Saturday deposit is $55 x 3 = $165). The deposit will be applied to your final three market dates.
- Please read the rules at the end of the application carefully.
What do you get for your vendor fee?
- 10×10 space (vendor must supply tent and table[s])
- Avg of 4,000 customers per week pass through the market
Who is invited to participate?
- Farmers (products must be grown in MO / IL)
- Meat Vendors (locally produced and processed)
- Bakery Vendors (locally produced)
- Vendors of locally produced foods
- Vendors of locally made non-food products
- No items that need FDA approval or claim to be medicinal
- MLMs are not allowed
- Non-Profit Organizations: We welcome an array of non-profit organizations. Please use our contact form if you are interested in bringing your organization to the market.
- We highly encourage DIVERSITY at TGFM, minority owned/operated businesses will be sought out
- Vendors are encouraged to use their social media platforms to promote themselves and the market, we will repost as able.
2023 Vendor Application
Check back in December for our vendor applications for the 2023 season.